Scheveningen Guest Photographer
If you love interacting with people, you love photography and tourism, this is the job for you!
The main goal is to approach and photograph customers at our partner venues or at tourist hotspots to capture their memories throughout their experience. This means that you will be working all kinds of cool venues, (public) hotspots, and festivals. Together with your photography team members, you will offer short on the spot photoshoots to visitors at these leisure locations.
This is a flexible freelance job where you can work a variety of hours to suit your schedule.
Your key responsibilities
- You'll approach and photograph people in a positive and effective way so we can give them the best experience and photos;
- You will create beautiful pictures of visitors at our partners venues or hotspots;
- You will analyse your work and photos and think of ways to improve the workflow;
- You will report on consumer, venue and photography insight to the city captain and/or Smiler HQ
- To be successful as a Smiler member, you will track your own data and gain positive sales results;
- You will provide an amazing experience with your positive attitude.
What you are able to bring to the table
- You have a passion for photography and you own a DSLR/mirrorless camera and a smartphone;
- You are a motivator with great communication skills: professional, friendly, empathetic, approachable, energetic and playful. Being a people's person you easily make connections with people from different backgrounds;
- Ultimately, a top-notch Smiler member should know how to make everybody shine brightest, get out of their comfort zone and keep on smiling. You have excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team, the venue and with customers;
- You love to travel, you like the buzz of events and you are very flexible in your working hours (also the weekends; you will be there where the crowds are).
- You are not afraid of targets and you have an unstoppable motivation for the best results;
- You live in or within commuting distance of Den Haag or Utrecht,
- You speak fluent Dutch and English
Smiler believes that valuable memories deserve to be captured in high quality. It’s our mission to achieve that on a global scale for everyone, everywhere. We are the world’s first on-the-spot photography marketplace that brings photographers and consumers together at tourist hotspots and other leisure locations. Imagine worldwide all those beautiful places where memories are created like museums, sports stadiums, concert halls, beach clubs, theme parks, cruises and zoos. Smiler is globally one of the most ambitious and fastest-growing scale-ups to achieve international scale in lightning speed.